- Counseling services are offered for clients ages 4+
Special Areas of Focus
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)/Asperger's
- Food Allergies and Anaphylaxis
- Grief & Loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a short-term therapy technique that can help people find new ways to behave by changing their thought patterns.
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) is now the expectation, not the exception, in behavioral health systems. Trauma-Informed Care understands and considers the pervasive nature of trauma and promotes environments of healing and recovery rather than practices and services that may inadvertently re-traumatize.
- Multicultural Counseling Theory (MCT) is an understanding, sensitivity, and appreciation of the history, values, experiences, and lifestyles of minority groups. These groups may include differences in race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, disabilities, or age.