Jodie Hommer Counseling, PLLC is located in Liberty Lake, WA. Jodie Hommer, MA, MHP, CCTP, B-CTP-I, LMHC, LMFT is a Board Certified Telehealth Professional who offers counseling online over a secure encrypted platform to women in Washington State experiencing the following:
- College student stress and adjustment
- Food Allergies and Anaphylaxis
- Relationship Issues
- Stress and worry
I work collaboratively with you to create goals for counseling that target a reduction of distressing symptoms by primarily using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). CBT is a brief therapy model and focuses on the present and teaches you how to identify unhelpful thoughts and patterns and change their influence on your life. CBT has been proven effective through clinical research and is an evidence-based, highly recommended form of counseling for a variety of presenting concerns. Other therapeutic interventions may be used in addition to CBT.
How to start the counseling process:
- Please fill out the "New Client Request Form."
- Your form will be reviewed and you will be contacted by Jodie to schedule your intake.
- Once scheduled for an intake you will receive an email with intake paperwork to complete online via a secure platform. You will also receive an invitation to Spruce which is the secure online platform used for telehealth sessions.
- At the time of intake (or prior) you will need to share a picture ID, a copy of your insurance card, and a form of payment to have on file for copays.