Individual, Couples and Family Counseling
Although I am trained to work with a variety of presenting issues and concerns my speciality practice provides counseling to women, children, couples, and families managing the following:
- Stress and worry related to adjustment issues (e.g. recent move, new medical diagnosis, recent separation, new college student, new parent)
- Issues with Mood (someone who experiences anxiety, panic attacks, depression)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Asperger's (term formerly used for high functioning Autism)
- Food allergies and Anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction)
- Stress and worry related to managing Autoimmune Disorders (e.g. Celiac, IBS, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's)
- Couples/Family therapy for the above issues
How to start the counseling process:
- Fill out the "New Client Request Form."
- Your request form will be screened and you will be contacted by Jodie Hommer Counseling, PLLC via email with a link to self-schedule your intake appointment.
- Once scheduled for an intake you will receive an email with intake paperwork to complete online via a secure platform.
- At the time of intake you need to share a picture ID, a copy of your insurance card, and a form of payment to have on file for copays.