If you are a licensed provider in behavioral health or an associate or intern please join us! We meet monthly on the last Monday of the month from 6:30-8pm. See flyer for details. You can RSVP within the Facebook Spokane Psychotherapy Network events page.
Starts Monday, January 13th at 7pm
Group Description: Having a supportive environment in which to talk about what you’re going through can greatly increase your chances of having a better outcome than someone who doesn’t receive any support. Group members will support each other’s parenting journey by listening respectfully as each member shares what they’re feeling, by offering encouragement and by sharing advice.
● The group is for adult parents/guardians of children with Autism
● The group runs from January 2020 until June 2020
● The group meets on the 2nd Monday of each month from 7pm - 8:30pm
● The meeting dates are: Jan 13, Feb 10, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8
● Attendance to each meeting is NOT required
● No Childcare is offered
● Registration is REQUIRED for each parent/guardian that intends on participating
● The group meets at a Spokane Valley location - pre-register for details
● Registration is FREE - you must register by clicking the link below and filling out a brief form
Group Facilitated by: This group is facilitated by Jodie Hommer MA, MHP, CCTP, LMHC, LMFT. Jodie is a licensed Mental Health Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist whose private practice serves women, children, couples and families impacted by Autism, Food Allergies/Anaphylaxis, ADHD, Autoimmune Issues, and Anxiety.